There are lands of bluebirds and fountains— where everyone in their minds is forever free… Turning away, shuttering high-beams:
“A capitalist does not think that just your existence in-the-world is a contribution.”
“Zimbabwe’s new president offered an open invitation to international capital investment and latecomers for Zimbabwe’s trek down the ne
The organization created by and for US political prisoners -- most of them Black Panthers, some incarcerated for nearly 50 years -- marks its 20th
“The Black Misleadership Class” acts as “agents and collaborators” in the planned shrinkage of Black and brown populations, said veteran tenants or
Blacks and Native Americans share a history of enslavement at the hands of European settlers, said Dr Gerald Horne, professor of h
Activism. Democracy. Change through nonviolent direct action.
“The crimes appear to follow a simple, grim logic: kill the leaders.”
“Alongside Assata and Rosa and Harriet and Sojourner, let’s celebrate Grace Campbell, of the Blood Brotherhood and the Communist Party.
- “The grand plan is to reverse the demography of the Seventies by forcing Blacks out of the central cities and into suburbs and small towns, rendering Black peo
- “All the sound and fury about gun control is useless because this society demands that the slave patrol never disband.”
- “W.E.B. Du Bois. He really gave us the language; James Baldwin gave us the style.”
- “Black revolutionary consciousness is merged with white and bourgeois Urban Nightmare
- “The Congolese people in particular and Africans in general need to learn from their brothers and their sisters in the Global South.”