Most Black elected officials and established civic organizations long ago stopped making substantive demands of U.S. rulers.
When the Philadelphia City Council refused to consider a proposed bill to make the police accountable to democratically elected neighborhood bodies
The Colombian government “has no intention” of making sure that Black and indigenous people’s right to collective land ownership will be protected
“Any set of demands regarding police reform should include a strategy to directly confront the police union in order to limit its power
“The black vote has been ‘hacked’ and ‘i
“The theological imagination gives us the opportunity to reframe the conversation in the service of justice,” said Dr.
“The power of the small clique of western financial oligarchs depends on oil remaining central.”
“Black ex-soldiers and others defended their neighborhoods in America’s numerous race wars.”
“There were nearly 5,000 persons lynched from 1882 through 1965.”
- “The ‘distraction’ that’s being ignored is White supremacy, the greatest and most enduring obstacle to racial and class solidarity.”
- “The public sector is the largest employer of African-Americans.”
- Zero Black Wealth by 2053, Rev. Mjumbe for Black Alliance For Peace, Political Prisoner Herman Bell Assaulted, WMXP-LP FDm, Empowering The People!
- A study by the Economic Policy Institute predicts Black household wealth will plunge to zero by the year 2053. “What this study really points to is the fact that U.S.
- Rev Lukata Mjumbe an Irvington, New Jersey, minister and member of the coordinating committee of the Black Alliance for Peace addressed a Washington conference to forge greater col