A new survey shows 56 percent of U.S. doctors now favor establishment of a single payer healthcare system.
Veteran activist Kamm Howard, speaking at the national conference of the Black Is Back Coalition, in Chicago, said data show Black peoples’ two mai
Washington’s European allies are tired of endless U.S. wars, said Duboisian scholar and Black Radical Organizing Committee activist Dr.
“We are, in essence, a redundant population” that is “no longer an important part of the U.S.
The Western media wage ruthless information wars against nations like Venezuela that struggle against imperialism.
From the beginning, right-to-work legislation was designed to maintain the color bar and “protect the Southern Negro from communistic propaganda an
Tanzania has taken a dramatic step towards nationalizing its natural resources.
For over a century, the people of Korea have resisted Japanese and U.S. aggression and occupation.
- A Black Agenda Radio commentary by BAR managing editor Bruce A. Dixon
- by BAR executive editor Glen Ford
- by BAR editor and senior columnist Margaret Kimberley
- It's Congo Genocide Week, the anniversary of the 1998 invasion of the Congo by the US puppet armies of Rwanda and Uganda. Since then 5.4 million Congolese have perished.
- by Danny BAR contributor Haiphong