There are lands of bluebirds and fountains— where everyone in their minds is forever free… Turning away, shuttering high-beams:
“A capitalist does not think that just your existence in-the-world is a contribution.”
“Zimbabwe’s new president offered an open invitation to international capital investment and latecomers for Zimbabwe’s trek down the ne
The organization created by and for US political prisoners -- most of them Black Panthers, some incarcerated for nearly 50 years -- marks its 20th
“The Black Misleadership Class” acts as “agents and collaborators” in the planned shrinkage of Black and brown populations, said veteran tenants or
Blacks and Native Americans share a history of enslavement at the hands of European settlers, said Dr Gerald Horne, professor of h
Activism. Democracy. Change through nonviolent direct action.
“The crimes appear to follow a simple, grim logic: kill the leaders.”
“Alongside Assata and Rosa and Harriet and Sojourner, let’s celebrate Grace Campbell, of the Blood Brotherhood and the Communist Party.
- Black Agenda Radio for Week of March 5, 2017 Holding the Line Against Neoliberalism in Jackson, MS
- “Our position is that the city should provide free fares to low income people,” said Robert Gangi, of the Police Reform Organizing Project, who notes that 85 to 90 percent of the 2
- Reformers often wind up legitimizing and strengthening police power, said Dylan Rodriguez, professor of Media and Cultural Studies at the University of California at Riverside.
- Cooperation Jackson activist Kali Akuno said the grassroots movement can count on broad aspects of unity with the overwhelmingly Black capital city’s political class.
- Is this an AR-15 gun story? Or, a repeating rifle history: Winchester Model 1873, “the gun you could load on Sunday and shoot all week long,