Alchemy of money transforming repulsive, ugly, hideous human forms into Powerful producers, reality TV stars,
“Rwanda remains the poorest country in East Africa, except for Burundi.”
“Black unbelonging — black Americans as historical outsiders — is at the heart of our Constitution.”
SHARMINI PERIES: It's the Real News Network. I'm Sharmini Peries coming to you from Baltimore.
“Atlanta was deemed the ‘poster child’ for progress in race relations because of the relationships between the city’s Black upper and m
“To bury Black women’s oppression embodied in Black oppression once and for all, we need to transform society.”
“The city quickly issued a report absolving its police department of any blame.”
“With encouragement from Florida Senator Marco Rubio and other Republicans, Trump has been trying to help topple the elected government
“American military services spent $53 million on marketing and advertising contracts with sports teams between 2012 and 2015.”
- Black Agenda Radio for Week of Monday, November 20, 2017
- The military-industrial complex depicts Russia as an implacable enemy of the U.S.
- The U.S.-backed regime in Haiti plans to reactivate the national army, which was disbanded for terrorizing the population.
- Trial begins this week for some of the 214 people charged with conspiracy to riot during Donald Trump’s inauguration, in Washington, January 20th.
- “AFRICOM perpetuates the myth that Africa needs policing,” said Washington DC human rights activist Netfa Freeman, representing the Black Alliance for Peace (BAP) at the national c