In the last few months Jackson's supposedly radical mayor has lifted residency requirements for city police officers, and remained silent o
"...comics and sci fi brought to us by capitalist corporate media fail to imagine what a better world, or even the struggle to get there mi
35 lb question mark, 3 ft exclamation point, doesn’t cringe at loud sounds or pee his bed behind nightmares.
“Oppressed communities have to articulate their own independent foreign policy grounded above all in the inte
The ruling class is sending us a message,“You’re either with us or against us.”
“Local governments offer subsidies, miss out on tax revenue, starve their citizens of vital social services,
“Americans can expect to live shorter and sicker lives, compared to people living in any other wealthy democracies.”
“Poor people should not be confined in a death machine.”
“I represent a new generation of freedom fighters who have learned from the mistakes of our fallen ancestors.”
- Bankers and Empire: How Wall Street Colonized the Caribbean, by UCLA historian Peter Hudson, “is a beautiful, innovative, angry and impeccably researched text,” said Dr.
- It’s bad enough that the Trump administration’s recently released Nuclear Posture Review makes the use of nuclear weapons more likely, said Greg Mello, of the Los Alamos Study Grou
- The U.S. has no basis for claiming “legitimate self-defense” to justify its recent killing of about 100 Syrian soldiers, according to Dr.
- Teachers in public schools around the country held a “Black Lives Matter Week of Action,” last week, demanding an end to “zero tolerance” student disciplinary policies, the hiring of more Black tea
- Word is Donald Trump wants a giant military parade – artillery, armored vehicles, missile launchers bigger than the North Koreans and thousands of soldiers, sailors and marines marching down Pennsy