"I’m a capitalist to my bones…” - Senator Elizabeth Warren, D-MA
Dr. King brought a powerful and frontal indictment of the system of white supremacist, racist, capitalism.
Margaret Kimberley’s new book on US presidents and Black people shows why the executive mansion is called the “White” House.
This week impeachment and China were topics of discussion. We share your letters for “
The history of enslavement and American apartheid segregation has permanently disfigured politics in this country.
Islam’s association in the West with “terror” makes it nearly impossible Islamic theology as a force for racial or social justice.
The US became deeply involved in global counterinsurgency after World War Two, said Stuart Schrader, a sociologist at Johns Hopkin
On January 31 activists plan to confront New York City cops in protests over high transit fares and police brutality, under the banner “F.T.P,” acc
Yafeuh Balogun, a leader of the Dallas-based Huey P Newton Gun Club, which advocates armed Black self-defense, said the club was i
White supremacist Democrats staged a military assault on the last bastion of biracial government in the South, killing scores of Blacks and driving
Yes, Trump is an inveterate liar, but American politicians have always told lies about the Black and brown people they demonize and mass-imprison.
Washington’s strategy throughout 2019 was aimed at bringing about chaos and mayhem sufficient to justify US military intervention.
Scott King was spied on constantly by the FBI – surveillance that was authorized by the Kings’ “friends,” the Kennedy brothers.
Both Newton and King sought to create a united front for peace and socialism.
The convict labor system was once notorious in Mississippi – and it still is, under the guise of debt restitution.
- Bloomberg has put himself and his fortune into the contest to rally his (ruling) classmates to the task of shoring up corporate control of the Party if Sanders seizes the top spot.
- As long as the internet is in private hands it should be seen as a “frenemy” -- a useful resource that can also be wielded as a weapon.
- The same white supremacist ideology that dehumanizes Black Americans also steers the US Empire’s regime of endless war abroad.
- The US is threatening to seize Iraq’s oil revenues if Baghdad expels American troops.
- "I’m a capitalist to my bones…” - Senator Elizabeth Warren, D-MA No, the dumb Don did-ant call Hocus-Pocus, “Pocahontas—“ did he?!