There are lands of bluebirds and fountains— where everyone in their minds is forever free… Turning away, shuttering high-beams:
“A capitalist does not think that just your existence in-the-world is a contribution.”
“Zimbabwe’s new president offered an open invitation to international capital investment and latecomers for Zimbabwe’s trek down the ne
The organization created by and for US political prisoners -- most of them Black Panthers, some incarcerated for nearly 50 years -- marks its 20th
“The Black Misleadership Class” acts as “agents and collaborators” in the planned shrinkage of Black and brown populations, said veteran tenants or
Blacks and Native Americans share a history of enslavement at the hands of European settlers, said Dr Gerald Horne, professor of h
Activism. Democracy. Change through nonviolent direct action.
“The crimes appear to follow a simple, grim logic: kill the leaders.”
“Alongside Assata and Rosa and Harriet and Sojourner, let’s celebrate Grace Campbell, of the Blood Brotherhood and the Communist Party.
- Activism. Democracy. Change through nonviolent direct action.
- “All that it can offer to the emerging nations of the world is a bad example and the threat of annihilation.”
- There are lands of bluebirds and fountains— where everyone in their minds is forever free… Turning away, shuttering high-beams: Erehwon, Shangra-La,
- “Kim’s country may be punished by sanctions but he has a measure of security he would not have had if he had not persevered in his goal.”
- “She is risking her life to challenge the Kagame regime, and any challenge to our own government is up to us.”