He didn’t say Chinese debt, did he? He didn’t say Chinese pharmaceuticals, did he?
People are waking people up to the fact that the US state and government does not belong to them but to a capitalist class that is only looking out
Black Democratic Party operatives seek to camouflage class antagonisms among African Americans and to equate racial progress with the feeble polici
This week the Democratic Party and the failures of US healthcare were on your mind.
The global citizenry shows increasing apathy towards each other’s social and political conditions.
Chicago’s Ujimaa Medics bring a racial justice and cultural specificity lens to community health care through mutual aid.
When South African track star Caster Semenya won a silver medal at the 2012 Olympic Games, critics claimed “she was cheating and had no right to co
Although famed writers James Baldwin never wrote a book entirely about Africa in his long career, his later works show him awakening to “the potent
For decades, politicians and business people have claimed that, if only African Americans used their alleged trillion dollar consumer purchasing po
Trump’s administration is more interested in saving Wall Street and boosting their profits than they are in saving lives and meeting the needs of t
Overcrowded jail, prison and immigration detention facilities force people together in close quarters without access to proper hygiene or medical c
With 2.3 million people in the United States in prison or jail on any given day, an outbreak in these facilities poses a threat to the entire count
This policy is unconscionable and flagrantly against international law. It is imperative that the U.S.
From welfare queens and super predators to “Bernie brothers,” the democratic establishment is never short of boogeymen.
We have traded our interests in for “electability” and “anybody but Trump.”
- The shrinking of the public health sector is a capitalist crime, abetted by the two corporate parties.
- The genie has escaped from the bottle, revealing the deep injustices and cruelties that are embedded in US capitalism and its warped relationship to the peoples it rules, and the world.
- The United States’ capitalist and imperialist economy cannot provide a modicum of social welfare to its people and has been in perpetual war with Black Americans and Indigenous Peoples since its fo
- The Pentagon insisted on going ahead with provocative NATO war games near Russia’s borders, despite the coronavirus epidemic, but Germany pulled its forces out and closed its roads to troop movemen
- He didn’t say Chinese debt, did he? He didn’t say Chinese pharmaceuticals, did he?