Here come Black Friday, but I wanna a Green New Deal Here come Black Friday, but I wanna a Green New Deal
The law holds that just one person, crossing a state line with the intent to do or participate in mischief, can be prosecuted.
Rasberry asks how the history of totalitarianism looks from the vantage point of the colonized and the racially subjugated.
Readers discussed liberal warhawks, fascism and Trump, and America’s founding myths this week. We share your letters for “
Young men in Niger meet at fadas to figure out what to do with their lives under uncaring global capitalism.
This teacher has Black liberation on the menu: from Mau Mau and African communists, to Biko, Nkrumah and Fanon.
Linn Washington, the Philadelphia-based legal scholar, told a New York City teach-in in support of Mumia Abu Jamal that the nation
“When an issue gets to the point where it has a national consensus behind it,” as does Medicare for All, “the people who profit from the system wil
Although Democrats and militarists bemoan President Trump’s tattered relations with other NATO heads of state, Black Alliance for Peace national or
White supremacy is just as much a social reality as it is an ideology.
“The whole battlefield array of weapons is now deployed in Black and brown communities.”
The Jamaica-birthed Rastafarian movement played a key role in the emergence of a global movement for African liberation, said Daive Dunkley
Critics on the left in North America and in Europe gave the Chavez and Morales governments no time to breathe.
The phony US Left specializes in finding excuses to betray victims of US imperialism.
So-called progressives in the US can find every wart in foreign governments, but are blind to Washington’s regime change crimes.
- The corporate Democrats are effectively exonerating themselves and their Republican brethren of the full spectrum of lawlessness that is everyday politics in the belly of the racist, imperial beast
- White supremacy is just as much a social reality as it is an ideology.
- Trump’s attorney general threatened to withdraw police “protection” from Black communities – but, of course, no such thing exists.
- U.S. imperialism has nothing left to offer humanity but ecological destruction, endless war, and a decline in living standards domestically and globally.
- There was no peace to keep in the Kivu and Ituri provinces when the UN force arrived nearly 20 years ago, and there’s been none since.